Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Terminator 2 Judgement Day: Nathan's Review

Well here's my first review and I gotta say I dont think I could've picked a better one to start with. Terminator 2 is an absolute classic in every sense of the word. From that opening theme song that revvs you up every time to the amazing SFX from the late great Stan Winston that, in my opinion, look as good as they did the day the movie came out. A great (if not debate causing) storyline, adrenaline filled soundtrack by Brad Fiedel and James Camerons best ever direction (second possibly to Aliens). This is one of those once in a decade or so movies that I could watch over and over and never get tired of. If you havent seen this movie something is seriously wrong.

I give it: Gibbons?! out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment